Clinic Booking Policy
Times will be given out either as soon as the clinic is full or the closing time for entries has passed. Entries Close 3 days beforehand or when the clinic is full. Early entry advised as these clinics can be popular
For a full refund, 1 weeks’ notice of cancellation is required. In the event that you cancel your booking a refund will only be given if your place can be filled. If cancellation is caused due to bad weather or any other insurmountable problem a refund will be given.
Please add any SPECIAL REQUESTS (For example if you are travelling with someone) into the special requests box and we will do our best to accommodate if possible.
Cross Country policy
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Hard hats must be worn at all times and must conform to the British Eventing safety standards, with no fixed peak.
- Body protectors which conform to BE safety standard must be worn on the Cross Country course.
- Failure to wear the appropriate safety equipment for both horse and rider will invalidate insurance cover.
- Use is not exclusive – others will be using the course for training. The numbers booked to use the course will be limited to allow everyone to enjoy the facilities, however these must be used responsibly and with consideration to other users.
Cancellations for Individual lessons received up until 24 hours before your will be refunded with a voucher code to enable re-booking at a later date.
Cancellations should be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07919 617844.
Caroline is a fully insured coach with British Horse Society.
- Neither Caroline, nor any person acting on behalf of the Team Jeanne accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other persons or property whatsoever.
- All bookings must be made before arrival.
- All dogs on leads – at all times EVERYWHERE.
- Please park in the lorry park, parking as close together as possible to allow maximum space for vehicles.
- All droppings are to be removed from the lorry park.
- No haynets to be tied to the outsides of horseboxes at Webbers
- Please note that a working yard operates on site. Movement of livestock and machinery may also occur.
And most importantly we hope you and your horse enjoy yourselves.